Thursday, December 4, 2014

I am Jen Brett

A task we had to complete was to research an author or illustrator that publish children's books. I choose to research both through Jan Brett. I have loved her books for years, since I was young. It is only fitting that I learn about one I admire and discover how she does such great work.
Jan Brett has wanted to be an illustrator since kindergarten as she drew everyday of her life. Later on in life she went to college and got a job in a publishing company. Not too soon after Jan illustrated her first book making her name known to many. Suddenly one day she decided to write a book it started her career. Jan even illustrated her own books with her signature art, foreshadowing borders.
Learning and pretending to be Jan Brett was a great honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment